Demodia is seeking a project manager to join our team of award-winning marketers and demand generation consultants. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for helping our clients plan and execute their integrated marketing programmes.
At Demodia we are passionate about modern marketing techniques, and work with some of the world’s leading B2B organisations and marketing technology vendors. We expect nothing more than outstanding programmes and content that help Demodia and our clients attract qualified leads and convert them into valued customers.
Our project managers understand how to leverage an integrated marketing approach to design and deliver compelling digital experiences that generate leads and sales. They run our projects using agile techniques. We’re looking for a talented individual, not just someone that ticks the boxes.
- Manage the successful delivery of multiple small to mid-size digital projects
- Work closely with the design and development team and ensure user stories are clearly communicated and actioned
- Lead team stand-ups, track impediments and ensure they are eliminated.
- Ensure client deliverables meet the Demodia’s high quality standards and acceptance criteria
- Attend client meetings and communicate progress
- Maintain and manage project documentation, task list and ensure they are always up to date
- Track and manage project budget
- Triage and action requests coming in from the client
- Managing internal teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget
All candidates must
- Have at least 3 years of experience working within an agency environment. You also have a solid knowledge of professional project management.
- Have passion for digital marketing and not afraid to experiment or share new ideas with the team
- Have an outstanding client manner with proven ability to communicate effectively via phone, chat and email
- Have a basic knowledge in one or more of the following areas: inbound marketing, content marketing, marketing automation, email marketing, lead generation, branding, marketing analytics
- Be organised, with the ability to multitask and operate alone
- Be fluent English and German, both written and oral
- Have a valid Swiss passport or work permit
The ideal candidate will
- Be a SCRUM project manager or have experience with agile project management within a marketing environment.
- Hold one or more HubSpot or Salesforce certifications.
- Be a strong writer and content creator with a keen attention to detail and an analytical mindset
- Have the ability to manage expectations and advise on proper inbound marketing best practices
What we offer in return
- A competitive salary, bonus and benefits package
- Opportunity to shape and influence the development of our energetic and growing business
- Interesting and varied projects across our base of industry-leading, international clients
- Central St Gallen office location, with opportunity for remote working
- Potential for occasional international travel